Refer a Friend or Family Terms and Conditions
Refer a player to the club from a family who did not have any players playing at the club last season if they sign up to play and pay their registration fees, both you and they will receive a $50 bar voucher for use at the club!
When the player registers, they will be asked how they heard about the club. When they mention your name, we take the details and register the referral. If they register online and do not have the ability to quote your name, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and who you nominated, or vice versa.
If more than one email about a nomination is received, we will take the first email as the referrer.
The fine print
- Voucher must be used in person by a family member of the nominating party
- The new player must be a player from a family who did not have a player playing at the club last season
- Vouchers can be earned for multiple players from the same family, and you and they get a voucher for each player
- Only one nomination can be made for each new player i.e., two people cannot claim the referral voucher for the same player
- Vouchers are valid for this season only and must be used in the bar not before the first round of the year
- Vouchers are not transferrable for any other amount to be spent at the club